- Transmits up to 1080p60 HDMI video
- 400′ line-of-sight transmission to receiver, 300′ to App
- OLED display
- Real-time app monitoring
- Simultaneously transmit to one receiver and two apps, or to three apps
- HDMI input and loop-out on transmitter for viewing on an on-board or another monitor
- Dual HDMI outputs on receiver
- Two antennas on transmitter
- Power via L-series battery or USB Type-C input
- 1/4″-20 mounting threads
Add up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission to your gimbal, mirrorless, or DSLR camera rig using the lightweight enhanced Mars 300 PRO HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter/Receiver Set from Hollyland. This enhanced model features two external antennas on the transmitter, including one spare. The transmitter provides a single HDMI input plus an HDMI loop-out for viewing on an on-board monitor and the receiver provides two HDMI outputs. The transmitter features line-of-sight transmission up to 400′ to the receiver and up to 300′ to a Wi-Fi app.
Using the Hollyview app for iOS or Android, you can monitor your video transmission in real time via a Wi-Fi connection. The transmitter can transmit to up to one receiver and two apps, or to a total of three apps, simultaneously. The transmitter and receiver are compact in size, feature a bright OLED display for configuration, and they each feature a 1/4″-20 mounting thread. Each can be powered using a USB Type-C source, or they can be powered using a separately available L-series type battery using their battery plates. The Mars 300 set also includes an accessory expansion plate, a shoe mount, and a USB Type-C cable.