- Transmits up to 1080p60 HDMI video
- 328′ line-of-sight transmission to receiver or App
- OLED display
- Real-time app monitoring
- Simultaneously transmit to one receiver and two apps or to three apps
- HDMI input and loop-out on transmitter for viewing on an onboard or another monitor
- Power via L-series battery or USB Type-C input
- 1/4″-20 mounting thread
Add up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission to your gimbal, mirrorless, or DSLR camera rig using the lightweight Mars 300 PRO HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter from Hollyland. This model features internal antennas and a single HDMI input plus an HDMI loop-out for viewing on an onboard monitor. The transmitter features line-of-sight transmission up to 328′ to a separately available Mars 300 PRO receiver or to a Wi-Fi app for monitoring.
Using the Hollyview app for iOS or Android, you can monitor your video transmission in real time via a Wi-Fi connection. The transmitter can transmit to up to one receiver and two apps, or to a total of three apps, simultaneously. The transmitter is compact in size, featuring a bright OLED display for configuration, and a 1/4″-20 mounting thread. It is powered using a USB Type-C source, or it can be powered using a separately available L-series type battery using the battery plate. The Mars 300 transmitter also includes an accessory expansion plate, a shoe mount, and a USB Type-C cable.