- V2 Model, 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- HDMI Input & Loop Output, Headphone Out
- Support for up to DCI 4K Video, 3D LUTs
- 500 cd/m² Brightness, 160° Angle of View
FeelWorld F5 Overview
Add a high-resolution monitor to your 4K camera with the F5 Pro 5.5″ V2 4K HDMI IPS Touchscreen Monitor from FeelWorld. It features a 5.5″ touchscreen display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, and 500 cd/m² brightness. This V2 model has been updated to include 3D LUT support with four built-in LUT profiles, and up to 32 custom 3D LUTs can be loaded by the operator.
The F5 Pro V2 features a pinch-to-zoom touchscreen, which allows you to zoom in or out with a pinch gesture to view closer detail in your images. The monitor has an HDMI input and loop output, and it supports up to DCI 4K video signals, as well as a headphone output for audio monitoring. Via the internal menu, touchscreen functionality can be turned off to prevent accidental swipes and other touchscreen commands, and you can then use the buttons on top of the monitor. For accurate exposure, focus, and other characteristics, the F5 Pro V2 is loaded with monitoring features such as vectorscope, histogram, anamorphic mode, and audio level meters. Its 3D LUT support allows you to utilize its four built-in Log LUTs when you’re viewing Rec. 709 video, or you can upload up to 32 user LUTs using the USB input to utilize a variety of looks and camera formats.
Multiple power options consist of a DC barrel input port for an optional power adapter, a 5 VDC USB Type-C port for connecting a USB power bank, and an L-series battery plate on the rear. There’s also an 8.4 VDC barrel output port that allows you to power external devices such as cameras and accessories using a separately available cable. The monitor provides multiple 1/4″-20 mounting threads, so you can attach the monitor as best suits your needs. There’s one on the bottom, top, right, and middle rear. A 1/4″-20 to shoe mount tilt arm is included for attaching the monitor directly onto your camera and adjusting the tilt angle as needed. The tilt arm also offers an additional shoe mount on the side for mounting a mic or other accessory.
The F5 Pro V2 also comes with an installation bracket secured on the back that allows you to attach transmitters, converters, and other devices. Also included is a sun hood for better viewing in bright outdoor conditions.
- 5.5″ touchscreen display.
- 1920 x 1080 screen resolution.
- V2 model supports four built-in 3D LUTs for Rec.709 video and custom user-loaded 3D LUTs via the USB port.
- Up to DCI 4K video input.
- 500 cd/m² brightness.
- HDMI input and loop output.
- Headphone output.
- DC and USB Type-C power inputs.
- L-series battery plate.
- DC output.
- Four 1/4″-20 mounting threads.
- Bracket on the rear for attaching transmitters, converters, and other devices.
- Rec.709 color standard.
- Brightness histogram.
- Peaking focus assist.
- False color.
- Check field.
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2.0x).
- Image flip (H, V, H/V).
- Image freeze.
- Center marker.
- Screen marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1).
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1).
- Color temperature adjustment.
- Nine grid.
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x).
- Aspect ratio.
- Zoom all.
- U/D zoom, L/R zoom.