- Daylight-viewable, 7″ touchscreen 1920 x 1200 wireless monitor with 1500 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in wireless receiver is compatible with Cosmo 2000 transmitters
- Monitor embedded audio with 3.5mm headphone jack
- Receive up to 1080p60 video from up to 600′ away
- USB port for 3D LUT input
- User-configurable function buttons
- Power with the dual L-series battery plate or by D-Tap source; two NP-F970 batteries can power the monitor for up to 4 hours
- 1/4″-20 mounting points on sides and bottom
- Neck strap, D-Tap cable, sun hood, and two wooden handles are included
- False Color
- Mark Ratio
- Audio Meter
- 3D LUT
- Screen Rotation
- HV Delay
- Mono Color Display
- Multiple aspect ratios: 4:3, 16:10, 16:9, 1:85:1, 2:35:1, 2:39:1
Go fully wireless when monitoring your production with this 7″ Cosmo M7 Wireless RX Monitor from Hollyland. The M7 provides professional monitoring with a bright 1500 cd/m² display, suitable for outdoor use. The monitor features a 1920 x 1200 resolution and supports up to 1080p transmissions from a Cosmo 2000 transmitter from up to 600′ away.
The M7 can work alongside multiple monitors as the Cosmo transmitter can simultaneously send video to multiple receivers. It features a USB port for importing 3D LUTs. It also supports multiple aspect ratios, wireless channel scanning, and numerous standard monitoring functions such as waveform, histogram, zebra, and false color. A headphone jack allows you to monitor the audio embedded in the video stream. The front of the display features user-configurable function buttons for quick configuration access.
The monitor is powered using a D-Tap source using the included cable, or by a dual L-series battery plate, allowing you to power your monitor for up to 4 hours using two NP-F970 batteries. It features 1/4″-20 threads on the sides and bottom to mount the monitor or to attach the included wooden handles, or you can attach the included neck strap to carry and secure the monitor. A sun hood is also included to prevent glare on the display.